Welcome to the
website of St. Louis Bertrand. We are a
Roman Catholic parish in Old Louisville under the care of
the Dominican Friars, Province of Saint Joseph. In
communion with the Archdiocese, we serve people from all
parts of the metropolitan area. What characterizes St.
Louis Bertrand Parish is the partnership of the Dominican
Friars who have been assigned here and the dedicated laity
who have been members of the parish throughout our 144 year
history. The parish was founded in 1866 and the present-day
English Gothic Church was dedicated in 1873.
St. Louis Bertrand!